X-Park: Adventure Challenge Course
Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and bouldering courses, X-Park is an Adventure Challenge Course for adrenaline hunters. It combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
Fans of the “Ninja Warrior” phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped wall, which requires a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, confidence, creativity and a positive attitude are acquired.
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Laced-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tip: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the minimum age/height?
All participants must be a minimum of 125cm tall. Certain obstacles require strength, speed
andagility and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Do I need a special ticket to access X-Park?
No, your general access ticket to BOUNCE includes access to X-Park. Note that height restrictions do apply. Admission to the X-Park operates the same as all other areas at BOUNCE and has a defined capacity to ensure safety and a great experience for all customers. Please note that during busy times, there may be a wait.
- How do I use X-Park?
Other than making sure you follow the safety rules, the area is there to be explored in different ways. We recommend everyone to explore the area in “Freestyle” mode, before attempting to beat the clock.
- Is X-Park available for parties?
Similarly to accessing the performance area, X-Park can be included as a rotation for parties (up to 15 mins). X-Park has a minimum height requirement of 125cm and certain obstacles require strength, speed
,and agility and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore access is at the discretion of staff.
- Can X-Park be booked exclusively?
At this stage, X-Park cannot be booked exclusively, unless booking a full venue hire. Access is included in general admission tickets and can be requested as part of a hosted group experience.